Monday 4 April 2011

Organisation

Roles



Actress - Bethenay Longley

Seeing as we decided to film at Beth's house, it seemed right for her to be the protagonist too.  It was easier for her as there was nothing she was unfamiliar with (in regards to setting), so she was able to be herself and act the best that she could.  Also, she was most willing to be the actress seeing as she offered.







Camera - Anika Rahman





Me and Anika took turns filming the opening scenes of our film, but she seemed to have more of a natural skill at it as hers turned out better e.g. she held it more steady.










Editor - Licia Johnson (me)






So the editor role was left to me, which I am glad with as I got used to using the Mac the quickest and I ended up enjoying it once I got more into it.




No comments:

Post a Comment